Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alnighter my first a few tips welcome  (Read 2882 times)

Pussydoc

I am about to venture in my first all night with a girl i have met before  , I had a 1 hr and a 2hr  both excellent, booked a hotel well in advance with late rooms. com  , very good price stayed in the hotel before , so need a few tips thank you

galcom666

Agree before hand what is to be done.

I.e. how long you expect to bang her for and how long you think is acceptable for her to sleep or sleep at all so there is no confusion or unfounded expectation from either party.

In HK for instance there is an implied agreement of overnighters being a minimum of a full service (thats one pop) sleep, then another full service in the morning (one more pop).

Offline smiths

I am about to venture in my first all night with a girl i have met before  , I had a 1 hr and a 2hr  both excellent, booked a hotel well in advance with late rooms. com  , very good price stayed in the hotel before , so need a few tips thank you

Overnighters are of zero interest to me but you have punted with the WG before so thats very wise in my view. As mentioned be very clear in what you require from the WG when arranging this, how long the punt will be and if sleep and say going out for dinner are to be included.

On ocassion i have read a punter post he wanted the WG to pose as his partner at say a works event, i seriously wouldnt advise this as it could all go wrong leaving the punter very embarrassed.

Hide your valuables preferably in a safe in the room or leave safely with the hotel, if you fell asleep the WG COULD rob you, obviously i am not saying this WG will be who knows.

Above all else enjoy yourself and if it were me i would have a plan of what i wanted to do sexually with flexibility in case she offered something pleasantly unexpected.

Pussydoc

She is not sure she wants to eat till the day , defo said she doesn't want alcohol  and I don't drink so that's fine by me , I have suggest shower together when she arrives then first round then watch bit of tele and cuddle with a bit of chat kissing etc  probably coffee or soft drinks , then  waiting to see what you guys suggest (lol) maybe go out for a light snack nibbles etc , then back and try  something I want to try , keep suggestions coming  :D

Pussydoc

Sorry the punt is 8.00pm to 8.00 am a she is not working the next day so sleep is how we feel not so important obviously we will at some stage .

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Make sure you have an alarm clock if you want a middle of the night pop?

Offline x369

I love over nights but you definitely need to sort out what's on or off the agenda. Your definitely going to want to eat at some stage so have an idea of what you want and what's local, can't really have Dominoes rolling up at the front door with a pizza at one in the morning.

The other thing worth considering is are you going to be able to perform for the twelve hours ?? if not is she going to be happy about giving you a lap dance etc., what do you want her to wear ?  is she going to bring different outfits. Be realistic about what your expecting of the girl, if she does fall asleep its your money going down the drain whilst she's sleeps.

The last over night I did the WG destroyed me for the full duration and I ended up booking another night to try and recover from it, just enjoy yourself.

Pussydoc

Will set my phone alarm and have decided to eat at a restaurant when she arrives then back to the room , shower and begin , good idea different outfits will do that ,  3 pops and nice bit of kissing cuddles and I think I'm on the right track thanks guys so far

James999

She is not sure she wants to eat till the day , defo said she doesn't want alcohol  and I don't drink so that's fine by me , I have suggest shower together when she arrives then first round then watch bit of tele and cuddle with a bit of chat kissing etc  probably coffee or soft drinks , then  waiting to see what you guys suggest (lol) maybe go out for a light snack nibbles etc , then back and try  something I want to try , keep suggestions coming  :D

Are you a Male or Female ?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Put your money, cards, watch, phone, keys, laptop, personal docs in the safe.  ;)

Pussydoc

Jerboa,,           why do you say don't do it ?

pierrot

Jerboa,,           why do you say don't do it ?

I would suspect Jerboa is basing your requirements of a punt on his, I like an all night but I enjoy the conversation and long general intimacy almost as much as the sex, but I wouldnt seek to impose my views on what you should or shouldnt get out of your punting.

GeeWiz

Perhaps because they are seen as poor VFM, the generally held opinion?  If you can get a good rate and are able to come multiple times, then that need not be the case.

Being 'paid to sleep' is seen as a negative, but there's a lot to be said for being able to wake up for a lazy quickie, plus having your morning glory taken in hand.

carefree

Sod that for a caper, i'd rather pay a tart for 1/2 hour, bang it senseless then leave.  Go home and sleep, then next morning book her again (or someone different) and fuck again, that way it'll cost you £120-£140 as opposed to £400+ to watch her sleep :thumbsdown:

Horses for courses i know, but bugger that, i wish someone would pay me to sleep.....AND buy me dinner as well  :(

Offline Jerboa

I would suspect Jerboa is basing your requirements of a punt on his, I like an all night but I enjoy the conversation and long general intimacy almost as much as the sex, but I wouldnt seek to impose my views on what you should or shouldnt get out of your punting.

If you want conversation and long intimacy get a gf, shag her for a couple of hours then send her home.

Offline Daffodil

A prostitute is a person who you fuck for money. They are not a person you pay to chat with. It's fine to chat with a prossie, even enjoyable, but don't pay them for the privilege.

Paying them to sleep x 1 trillion  :hi:

Offline Bikerboy

As with everything in life, it depends who it's with. If you enjoy mutual fun, enjoy a sense of humour and the company and your partner is as energetic as you are, it could be great.

I agree that paying someone to sleep is not a good feeling, given the hard earned at stake.

IMO it can be worthwhile to do an overnight if you are looking for a more chilled, longer meet, provided you have similar expectations. A girlfriend could offer this but this may not be an option open to everyone.

Meeting first for a shorter meeting sounds very sensible.

Pussydoc

No problem with late rooms I stay regular typical budget hotel no one bothers you often straight in without going near reception , very good standards vfm if booked in advance also late offers , no cancellation up to 12 pm day of arrival ,pay on the day absolutely no risk ,,good punting

Offline winkywanky

You were talking about doing/having done this a year ago.

Did you actually go ahead with it?

And if so, why no mention of it?

If you didn't, you certainly qualify for Ditherer of the Year Award  :D.

Offline claretandblue

Are you a Male or Female ?
:D I am dubious whether this is a genuine request for tips or a wind up

vw

:D I am dubious whether this is a genuine request for tips or a wind up
Did you miss this post was a year old ?  If he bumped it a year later is a wind up or very indecisive !

Ben4454

Overnights are a waste of money. You will be paying 5-6 hours for her to sleep. What I did last time was do an overnight from 12am to 12pm. This way there will be no surprises of the working girl feeling tired at 11pm.

As others have stated lock valuables away and keep your wits about you. You might want to briefly plan the evening.

There should be no reason why a working would need to leave your house so just savvy yourself up on some scams (check my scams thread)  and enjoy it.

Offline claretandblue

Did you miss this post was a year old ?  If he bumped it a year later is a wind up or very indecisive !
Yes I did  :hi:

PuntAMunter

Suspect the OP has sleepy sickness or got hit on the head and went into a coma for 11 months. He just woke back up and didn't even realise!  :D :D

Offline fitasfuck

Anybody remember Rip Van Winkle?

Offline winkywanky

I ripped my trousers on my last punt...

Offline winkywanky

...but luckily I didn't rip my winkle.

Offline Cuntminion

Take fireworks and let them off inside her flat, an air of mystery will surround you

Most opt for spray cream/strawberries when mixing food and sex, get a 12 piece bucket attaching respective pieces (breast, thigh) to her for a primal vibe

If you do find an associated part to place the wing get out

Take a copy of the notebook DVD and gloomy Sunday on record, candles and an Ouija board

Pussydoc

Don't why this came up again i wouldn't do another all night it's not value for money I agree with all what's said end of so put it to bed , :diablo: :angry: :

vw

Don't why this came up again i wouldn't do another all night it's not value for money I agree with all what's said end of so put it to bed , :diablo: :angry: :
Your the one who bumped it after a year though !  Shame you didn't enjoy.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40507.msg878083#msg878083

Pussydoc

Sorry didn't bump it wouldn't know how to. ,  decide I will do as was said book an evening punt  then an early morning one , as was said save a wedge of cash  :rolleyes:

Offline PLeisure

Sorry didn't bump it wouldn't know how to.

What an odd thing to say, OP. This thread got bumped the minute you posted this:
No problem with late rooms I stay regular typical budget hotel no one bothers you often straight in without going near reception , very good standards vfm if booked in advance also late offers , no cancellation up to 12 pm day of arrival ,pay on the day absolutely no risk ,,good punting

A year later..  :rolleyes:

vw

What an odd thing to say, OP. This thread got bumped the minute you posted this:
A year later..  :rolleyes:
thanks pleasure! At least someone gets it