Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage parlours bristol  (Read 48355 times)

holeuk

iv just been to bath road had a great service with a sexy little blonde
i want to know what you think of parlours in bristol? should i go to the same one all the time or should i go to a different one  info please , i had such a good time at bath road i want to go back time and time again. there is a back and very discrete so none saw me easy to find from the back ally sexy girls all friendly would recommend.
£70 half hour i know its alot but great time i had
some parlours are £60, £70 or £80 in bristol.
what do you all think
but i do tell you , you should try this parlour before you slate it. :kissgirl: :yahoo: :wackogirl: :hi:

Curious6705

Are all of those parlours under the same ownership?

holeuk

no not all, i think, i saw a advert in the local paper
but i just want to know which others are good
as iv only been to one in bristol and i liked it.

Curious6705

A respected poster disagrees with you

Quote from: Silverado
I would say that as a general rule Elite Retreat was better than either Ambassador or the Honey Pot - both owned by DE from Bridgend along with the Club, Citi Centa, Bath Road and the Massage Club. I can remember times when both those places were the best in Bristol.

External Link/Members Only

Offline haystacks79

Know nothing about any of them, but can say that when I've driven along Bath road they haven't exactly looked inviting, in fact quite the opposite. Mind you, the location probably doesn't help, being almost directly opposite Arnos Vale.

holeuk

i once went into the elite retreat but i lost my bottle last year
the girls where drinking beer at 2 in the afternoon and looked as tho they was on drugs, the receptionist nice lady called amanda somthing like that clearly looked druged up.
i could smell weed in the car park aswell
im glad i lost my bottle it but me off.

Curious6705

i once went into the elite retreat but i lost my bottle last year
the girls where drinking beer at 2 in the afternoon and looked as tho they was on drugs, the receptionist nice lady called amanda somthing like that clearly looked druged up.
i could smell weed in the car park aswell
im glad i lost my bottle it but me off.

Actually I misread Silverado's post - rereading it he seems to say all of those parlours except Elite Retreat and Adam and Eve are owned by the same person.

Offline haystacks79

Coming back to this, as realised it was in positive review - now I'm fairly easy going, but that's got to be stretching the definition of a positive review to it's limit!

Looks more like a request for info to me. Or market research.

softlad

Looks more like a request for info to me. Or market research.

....or dissin' the competition.

Offline mh

Offline haystacks79

...that was my first reaction

well, yes, had crossed my mind as well.

holeuk

i was simpley giving a parlour a good review
what is wrong with that.
i only ask about others for the future
i cant do anything without being judged.
girls in the parlours are so friendly and do a good job with having to put up with nobs like you.

softlad

girls in the parlours are so friendly and do a good job with having to put up with nobs like you.

:lol:...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline rudolph hucker

i want to know what you think of parlours in bristol? should i go to the same one all the time or should i go to a different one  info please , i had such a good time at bath road i want to go back time and time again. there is a back and very discrete so none saw me easy to find from the back ally sexy girls all friendly would recommend.
£70 half hour i know its alot but great time i had
some parlours are £60, £70 or £80 in bristol.
what do you all think
but i do tell you , you should try this parlour before you slate it. :kissgirl: :yahoo: :wackogirl: :hi:

They are all shitholes IMO, I punted at Bath Road when I first came to Bristol, yuk, never again, there's no point when there is plenty of independents to chose from in and around the area. :vomit:

Offline Oggytoo

I find the Bristol parlours all very hit and miss. 

Elite retreat used to be great when it first opened and lots of people said good things about Amanda who ran it.  But I also say the slightly spaced out side on one or two occasions and to be honest I'm not sure she runs it now anyway. I stay away now. 

I've had some really good times with a girl called Lizzie at the club (st Phillips) but I never seem to be able to work out her hours and I don't know if she still works there.  One or two rubbish experiences at the club with other girls as well so I can't say that one is head and shoulders above the rest.  It's my current parlour of choose though.

As I said all very hit and miss. And I'm sure I will try others from time to time.

Despite being hit and misss, typically at 60-80 for a half hour they represent ok value to me, and on the "hit" times can be great.  Being an impulsive punt rather than anything else they are also much more convenient to me than an independent.

fella83

Honeypot (now called 60 west st i think) used to be OK-ish. Haven't been since name/owner(?) change. Park House is also ok - neither are particularly discreet.

don't touch the two on Bath Rd.  :vomit:

Offline bristolnick

Cannot see the point in parlours anymore. There is a higher chance getting caught leaving the venue. For that price there some amazing indies in Bristol. Less chance of them being drugged up or being forced to work there.

fella83

im a very very VERY infrequent punter and parlours are fine for me but if i was after anything more regular then yes i would try indie. In handful of times i've punted - under 10 - i only once got 'caught' coming out of a parlour by a 'normal' passer by and they gave me cursory disapproving glance but meh... fuck it!! wasn't anyone i knew - i'm localish but make sure i use parlours at other end of town, still chance of being seen but overall likelihood is slim.

Offline Oggytoo

Who are the good indies then gents?

markw

I've visited Paris a few times over the years when visiting Bristol, and she's very nice and gives a good service, at a reasonable price. She's indie.

Offline Oggytoo

Thanks Mark.  I agree that Paris is exclellent.  Any others?  I like a bit of variety.

ParisB

I'm off to Australia & Hong Kong this week for several weeks  and most likely won't be working back in Bristol untill
 march -april  if everything goes to plan due to holidays in jan &  feb and a few other things that i have planed  (maybe a few days around the 18th 23 of Dec but thats not definite though )  Need some sunshine  - its to cold here at the moment 

I've visited Paris a few times over the years when visiting Bristol, and she's very nice and gives a good service, at a reasonable price. She's indie.

Offline WestCountryLad

I haven't been around UKP for some time but the parlours in Bristol haven't changed one iota  :scare:

I say this as a punter who has attended a few in the last year & pretty much all of them in my punting career & I'll be honest & say they are all shit.

Parlours owners, if you are reading this & care about providing a good service & repeat custom (which I highly doubt) please provide honest descriptions & photos of the girls working & also honest lists of services & costs involved.  Many a time I've turned up to see a size 8 blonde hottie who kisses & sucks OWO to be presented with a fat brunette who wants £20 to suck my cock bare with about as much enthusiasm as a muslim eating a pork sausage.  It ain't on & I'm at a loss to understand how you're still in business after all these years of providing shit services!

The only positive comment I can make is that some of the parlours are quite luxurious; hot tubs, king size beds with mirrors all over so you get good view.  Unfortunately with no talent working there's not much chance me returning (unless I'm on a serious piss up & you're on my way home; well a fuck's a fuck isn't it!) until you sort this shite out.  The indy EE's are hit & miss TBH but they're a better (& cheaper) bet than the parlours.

WCL

Pauly447

Ive been visiting Central Massage In Old Market, good selection of girls & very clean and tidy, showers in all the rooms.  ( Not what it used to be like ) the best thing is it is only £45.00 not like most of the others at £70 .  Highly reccommended :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

Offline princerico

Ive been visiting Central Massage In Old Market, good selection of girls & very clean and tidy, showers in all the rooms.  ( Not what it used to be like ) the best thing is it is only £45.00 not like most of the others at £70 .  Highly reccommended :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

it's been about 7 years since i was last there but you do get some good girls in there. An amazingly hot Polish girl was the best of the bunch. Occasionally some ropey older types but it was only £35 then.  :yahoo:

Old Market has got a lot busier since though so it's not so discrete.

Nobodyknows

I agree, very clean and luxurious. The girls was nice & you can't beat it for price. I would also highly recommend!

:D

Offline camus

Yeah always a good selection of girls available and good price, just wish the entrance was a bit more discrete...especially when there's a pub pretty much next door...

Nobodyknows

Yeah always a good selection of girls available and good price, just wish the entrance was a bit more discrete...especially when there's a pub pretty much next door...

That's what I thought! Keep your head down and straight in lol.

Have you been anywhere else in Bristol that offerers the same value?

Offline camus

No, this place is the cheapest I've found. Been to the Club down the road quite a few times, a lot more discrete but it's expensive as I usually end up paying for extras when in the room. Half hour in there and you've blown nearly £100.

Nobodyknows

Yeah it seems best for price, what about Adam and eves? I heard this place is around £45? Does anyone know how it compares?

Does anyone also have any info on tops, looks maybe as if it's closed?

Cheers

Offline hockogrockle

I think you'll find The Elite Retreat has closed. It hasn't advertised for a long time, and if you look on Google Street View, you'll see the signs have come down and repair/redevelopment work is under way, with the place shrouded in scaffolding, all in a fairly recent picture. It was an odd establishment: in a converted pub in a "middle of nowhere" location right by Bristol dump. Sorry: "recycling centre".

BristolP

I think you'll find The Elite Retreat has closed. It hasn't advertised for a long time, and if you look on Google Street View, you'll see the signs have come down and repair/redevelopment work is under way, with the place shrouded in scaffolding, all in a fairly recent picture. It was an odd establishment: in a converted pub in a "middle of nowhere" location right by Bristol dump. Sorry: "recycling centre".

I would have thought it was a perfect location. Well away from houses in an industrial area. I phoned once but not good value.

Offline Daffodil

Any information on Michelle's in Bristol? I believe it's up in Kingswood and the rates seem to good to be true. What is it like as a venue? And how discreet?

Offline hockogrockle

I'm afraid I don't quite see the point of the poll at the start of the thread. Unless you list all the parlours in Bristol (rather than making a seemingly-random selection of about half) you aren't going to get any meaningful results, especially if you are asking for a "favourite". It would be a different matter if you asked people to rank the list in order of preference. Then, the fact that the list is incomplete doesn't matter.

uptheavonriver

how much is it 4 a hour in central massage, does any1 knows? :)

Tingtong

uptheavonriver

Offline Kragdoll01

Has anyone been to Melissa's in Kingswood? What services do they provide and at what price?

uptheavonriver

hi does any1 knows if Natasha is still working in Bristol?

Tony Montana

hi does any1 knows if Natasha is still working in Bristol?

If you mean the Lithuanian one by the harbour, no she retired about a year ago.

funster

All  :hi:

Not-so-long time reader, first time poster, and potentially first-time punter at a parlour. I am in Bristol for a few days and was wondering if the mixed reviews of Central Massage mean it is a bit pot luck (I am staying not far away). Also, having never been to a parlour like it, can any of you describe the whole process? Are you shuttled into a room to pick a girl who frowns and in generally disinterested as they rub your shoulders for 20 minutes before a quick tug at the end as a 'happy' ending? Or is there a bit more to it? What level of contact could I really expect, and what extras if any are typically expected or required? Complete amateur at this.

Having been to a few girls off AW (and the next time I will write a review here) at least you get a chance to talk in some way beforehand but I have no idea how it works in these massage parlours.

I do, however, assume I should probably leave my valuables at home and just carry the cash I intend on spending, or is that too paranoid in this day and age?

Silverado

In my experience all the parlours in Bristol are mediocre to poor. The girls are either hit or miss, but usually the latter. That includes Central Massage in Old Market. I'm wary of some of the comments about Central on this board, because I believe that some of them (but not all) have been posted by the owners, who incidentally also own First Choice Leisure in Cardiff. They also used to own Park House in Ashton, Bristol before they sold it to the Thai girls a few years back for £26k.

Offline Suicune

Funster, if you haven't come across it, I posted a review of Central Massage relatively recently which mainly covers what you asked about. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26296.0. I don't necessarily discourage going there, but don't for a second expect the (slightly) more interested service you are likely to receive at the more expensive establishments.

They also used to own Park House in Ashton, Bristol before they sold it to the Thai girls a few years back for £26k.

I walked past that place the other week and was somewhat intrigued as to what lies 'within' - has anybody visited? Looks creepy and dirty; I would have had it down as a squat had it not been mentioned as a parlour online.

funster

Thanks for the advice  :hi: Will see if there is a WG that catches my eye tonight instead then. Cheers.