Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Feet Fetish footjobs high heels  (Read 1889 times)

Offline vanillaslice686

Hi guys first post on here , I have been a member for a while and am definitely a novice at punting only ever had 4 in my life (2 unplanned ones) 1st one I was on a night out in leicester and ended up in a walk-in type brothel which was recommended by a kebab shop so needless to say wasn't high class. Then had my 2nd and 3rd via adultwork which was pretty good and a 4th once again walk-in style on a night out ..... I have a foot fetish and really like high heels stripper style footjobs and foot worship etc wondering if anyone has any recommendation and adult work links for me .

Offline latecomer

Adultwork - External Link/Members Only - will list working girls in your area (Leicester??) and would be a good starting place for your online search.  Have a look at the girls' profiles and, once you find some that seem to offer what you're seeking, come back and see if they have been reviewed on here.  There is a good search facility available on the site and many experienced knowledgeable members.

Offline vanillaslice686

Anyone know any east midland  foot fetish WG on adultwork who could provide these services

Offline LanceVance

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Basically what people are saying is try searching for yourself on Adultwork instead of expecting others to do it for you

Its not hard to do, type in the area you want, the services you are looking for and the age and anything else you prefer and press search and Hey presto a list of women offering footworship

To say you are new and then expect everyone else to try and find a prossie for you is not exactly the right way to endear yourself to people.  Is everyone else supposed to know what age, hair colour, build or even style or look that turns you on?  They cant.  Hell there is even a search function on here with reviews so you can find women yourself and not expect members to do it for you