Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bucket list - Naturist/nuru massage  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Farmboy

I have tended to go for more massages with HE rather than full service recently...I know everyone has their own idea of a 'perfect' massage, for me we would both be naked, start with a shared shower or bath, then a teasing, sensual massage...could easily be described as penis worship rather than a proper massage (so no back walking and joint cracking etc).

There would be plenty of body to body (and kissing or light breathing around the ears and back of my neck), it would also have a happy start and happy ending, followed by another bath/ shower.

Preferrably an English woman, under 40 yrs and size 10 or smaller.

I have managed to find all of the above in various combinations, but never all at the same time...does anyone have any ideas about who could fulfill all of them?

AB

I can think of a good number that satisfy your wish list until you get to 'English' which then restricts your choice but Karen in Worcester would tick your boxes but allow a couple of visits to get them all looked after. Having said that you may get all of that on first visit but clear it with her beforehand.