Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKIP MEP 'Visits Massage Parlour'  (Read 1520 times)

Captain Caveman

From The Sun's website:

"MARRIED Ukip MEP Roger Helmer celebrated his party’s by-election victory with a visit to a massage parlour."

External Link/Members Only

You have to register to read the full story, which I won't do, but I assume the parlour was in Clacton. Anyone with local knowledge care to guess which one?

Offline akauya

I wonder if the UKIP member is also a UKP member   ;)

Offline hockogrockle

At least it must have been a massage parlour that didn't employ any Romanians.

SirFrank

Have any laws been broken? Presumably not but the sun has fuck all better to do. They run some shit the other week about swinging holidays abroad featuring normal people. When I did a bit of swinging one couple told me of an older couple they knew who hosted parties who had been outed by the NoTW. Church goers etc. reputations ruined and for what? That's not in the public interest

Offline smiths

Have any laws been broken? Presumably not but the sun has fuck all better to do. They run some shit the other week about swinging holidays abroad featuring normal people. When I did a bit of swinging one couple told me of an older couple they knew who hosted parties who had been outed by the NoTW. Church goers etc. reputations ruined and for what? That's not in the public interest

Sadly while people continue to buy this rag and others like the Mail they will continue to expose punters who arent breaking any laws as part of their view on morality. A view they can shove up their arses.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The Sun is only fit to be used as toilet paper ------------------ unlike the best newspaper in the UK, The Daily Mail.   :thumbsup:

Richard Littlejohn should be nominated as journalist of the century, different class.    :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Back in the real world, the Daily Mail is a disgusting rag that spouts shit at every opportunity, in my view.

SirFrank

The Sun is only fit to be used as toilet paper ------------------ unlike the best newspaper in the UK, The Daily Mail.   :thumbsup:

Richard Littlejohn should be nominated as journalist of the century, different class.    :thumbsup:

Littlejohn - the voice of reason...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Littlejohn - the voice of reason...

The Daily Mail had the bollocks to name the Stephen Lawrence killers ----------- unlike The Guardian.   :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

DogFace36

Say what you like about Littlejohn but this gold:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Say what you like about Littlejohn but this gold:

Brilliant ------------- Littlejohn at his best.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This one also where he slags off the Lib Dems back in 2010 ------- history has proved him spot on. 

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Oh Jimmy, I love your sense of humour  :sarcastic:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Oh Jimmy, I love your sense of humour  :sarcastic:

Littlejohn presumable refers to the size of his ...

Offline Horizontal pleasures

From The Sun's website:

"MARRIED Ukip MEP Roger Helmer celebrated his party’s by-election victory with a visit to a massage parlour."

You have to register to read the full story, which I won't do, but I assume the parlour was in Clacton. Anyone with local knowledge care to guess which one?

A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT
I suppose that makes them w*nk*r of the week?

Offline Happylad

He probably only went so that he could inspect all the passports and work permits to check for illegal immigrants - at least that`ll be his excuse when he gets home  and his OH reads the papers

Offline londonmaxxy

Shows you what a hard job some of these women have though - having to sit on that for a few quid .  :lol: