Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best blowjob in London  (Read 62083 times)

Offline martynx8

That sounds like a good strategy for you; but I can't come twice nowadays (or have intercourse) because I'm now too old. The last time that I came twice was in the 1980s.

On my first visit to her, I put a finger into her vagina while she was sucking me and the squeeze was so unbelievably tight that I decided to go for OWO plus intercourse on my next visit. That turned out to be a good decision, because she had already got me to the point of coming by the time I entered her, in missionary position, and the grip of her vagina muscles had me there in about a dozen thrusts. It was one hell of a orgasm and she let me remain inside her until it had completely subsided. I describe this in the reports that I mentioned in my previous post.

She is a very nice lady and worth a punt, in my opinion. Her apartment, at the top of a tower block, is superb and offers fantastic views over the whole of London.

Every good wish and best of luck.

Martyn.

Offline martynx8

For "a orgasm" please read "an orgasm".

I did review my post but that typo slipped through the net.

Apologies.

Martyn.

Offline Clooney

Where bouts is her apartment Martyn?

It says variously Lewisham and Plumstead on the reports.

Offline martynx8

It's five minutes walk from Lewisham Station. She gives you the actual address when you are nearby and, on the four occasions that I have visited her, she has never messed me around in the matter of timing.

She is reliable at answering both texts and calls.

Martyn.

Offline Clooney

Sent her an AW email first thing this morning. She's not logged in for three days.

Damn my blasted luck!  :angry:

I am currently on my way to Plan B. fingers crossed this day ends better than it started!...

Offline martynx8

Clooney:

Either 'phoning or texting her is better. She doesn't "do" e-mails, so you will be wasting your time with those.

I hope that your Plan B is more successful.

Martyn.

Offline Clooney

Yeah, I called early (9am) and then again at 12pm and 1pm.

She's probably just not around. Working girls need breaks too I suppose but it was at my expense this time.

Hey ho!

Another day maybe....

Offline hardhans75

Miss Izabell0 from Enfield, wow , just thinking about her gets my dick hard. She got warm mouth and lovely lips for a good job with CIM

External Link/Members Only

Offline Clooney

Miss Izabell0 from Enfield, wow , just thinking about her gets my dick hard. She got warm mouth and lovely lips for a good job with CIM

External Link/Members Only

She looks mucky as hell!

Exactly what I like. :)

The Architect

Dang, she looks like utter filth.  :music:

Enfield a serious trek from centrale though...

Offline hardhans75

Damn boys. You got that right
right.She is filthy. She let me fuck her pussy with 3 fingers for10 minutes and then she sucked those fingers. The blow jib with her sitting on the floor and me sitting on the edge of bed and letting me fuck her mouth is a dream come true. She got me a bottle of champagne for my efforts. She is simple with no airs and tries to enjoy herself. But I can see a bit of distance in her eyes and she does smoke,  though she did not smell while kissing