Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: paranioa - bad feeling about punt  (Read 1365 times)

Offline ianp1976

Arranged a punt today with girl.

Directed to rough part town, I arrived 5 mins early and call as she said to call when close. She says give her 5mins to get ready, all ok.

5mins turns to 10 and I'm thinking I've been here before, given run around or waiting for GF to turn up to rip me off (this has happened to me before). Two texts later playing for time.

Then car turn up and parks over the road, no one gets out, then text to say 1min. 

No movement from car, chap sitting in it. Then girl opens door. I take a chance and go in, girl looks like crack head, but candles out in room and all feels ok. Rough punt but ok.

On leaving chap in car still there and pull out as I drive off. He follows (or seems to) I put foot down speed off fly round roundabout left then right, no one's following me.

What's that all about?

SirFrank

I'd say they're onto you. Sleep with one eye open tonight would be my advice

SUMO61

I'd say they're onto you. Sleep with one eye open tonight would be my advice

Splurts coffee over keyboard!! :lol:

Tjkooker

Looks like a crack head and you still went ahead?? Getting done in is the least of your worry's. You should be more concerned with your standards. 

Sylvester

On leaving chap in car still there and pull out as I drive off. He follows (or seems to) I put foot down speed off fly round roundabout left then right, no one's following me.

You should really set fire to your car and push it into a disused quarry.  It's the only way to be sure.

Offline ianp1976

You should really set fire to your car and push it into a disused quarry.  It's the only way to be sure.

Already done! Just need to change my name via Deed Poll tomorrow and never return to the house all should be fine.

Oh and disinfect my knob and slap myself several times about my low standards.

Offline madeinwales56

Already done! Just need to change my name via Deed Poll tomorrow and never return to the house all should be fine.

Oh and disinfect my knob and slap myself several times about my low standards.

Dear Deed Poll, Good idea to change your name. Very wise. Burning car is also a good move. My old mate swears by sitting in a barrel of diesel to get rid of anything nasty. Take his advice. Lock up the kids bunny just in case. Oh, and padlock the stables in case you wake up with a horse's head in your bed. And remember the first rule of punting - if it don't feel right or look right don't do it.

JackDaniels

Sounds like it was just the girls security.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Well I'm sure she washed her Crack and re used it! Du dum!!  :hi:

spkmstr48

Trying to work out at what point I would have walked. Probably when the car pulled up if not before.

Nobby nobbs

I once was sitting in my car eating a kebab and when i finished a car pulled up in front of me and dropped a strret walker off. Just so happens i pulled out to go home and ended up following the guy for a bit then he floored it. He must have thought the same as you, but it pure coincidence.

Another time i dropped a WG back on the street and a car followed me 10 miles home, all the way to my road. I was freeking out. Turned out to be my flat mate. Pure coincidence.

spkmstr48

I once was sitting in my car eating a kebab and when i finished a car pulled up in front of me and dropped a strret walker off. Just so happens i pulled out to go home and ended up following the guy for a bit then he floored it. He must have thought the same as you, but it pure coincidence.

Another time i dropped a WG back on the street and a car followed me 10 miles home, all the way to my road. I was freeking out. Turned out to be my flat mate. Pure coincidence.

And you still drove home!

Nobby nobbs

And you still drove home!

I know right. I know i'm not the crispiest bacon in the butty but what an idiotic move.

Offline mf_1101

I go with my gut feeling on every punt, it's a risk assessment based on experience if you think it will be a crap punt or dodgy. The one time I decided "fuck it" go against my instincts with what my gut was telling me, I actually had a really enjoyable punt, for most of it, even if the girl was a bit "off" still a good shag.

Any chance you can link the pro$$ie in question? See if anyone else had a similar experience. For the record, I'd have walked when the car pulled up probably, could be a coincidence but the fact she already was wasting your time and shit neighbourhood wouldn't fill me with promise.