Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fishy vaginas  (Read 3128 times)

Randy James

What do people do when a vagina has that prime fish longer smell

Usually a sign of BV

Really makes the room like a fish mongers

Drillakilla

I get tmao, which is the exact same smell if I use the supplement carnitine in too high a dose, not pleasant for others as it really comes out in my sweat, needless to say I stopped using that supplement quick sharp.

Only saving grace during it, was when I was with the missus, people would think it was her fanny :lol:

Offline smiths

What do people do when a vagina has that prime fish longer smell

Usually a sign of BV

Really makes the room like a fish mongers

I leave quickly. I had this with a regular a few years ago, the last really bad occurrence of a stenching pussy. It was an over-powering smell that made me feel sick, I needed fresh air asap.

BV can of course be the result of over-washing and/or using the wrong thing, thing is ALL WGs should be aware of such a stench obviously.

raylondoner

Offline nigel4498

The girl is probably overdoing the cleanliness, douche and washing to much upsets the PH balance in the vagina and BV is the result.
Not nice but not harmful to punters.

Loki

smells like trout - get the fuck out... :scare: :scare:

tastes like chicken - keep on licking... :P :P

:thumbsup:

Drillakilla

TMAO ?

Trimethylamine N-oxide (TMAO)

Trimethylaminuria is a defect in the production of the enzyme flavin containing monooxygenase 3 (FMO3).[4][5] Those suffering from trimethylaminuria are unable to convert choline-derived trimethylamine into trimethylamine oxide. Trimethylamine then accumulates and is released in the person's sweat, urine, and breath, giving off a strong fishy odor.

Stealthshagger

If a woman shows you her happy place (or plaice) and it smells like the catch of the day...or worse, yesterday's catch of the day....get out. No chance I'm poking or licking that.

I'd never go to a punt with a cock like a French snack, so there is no excuse for the WG to have a snatch smelling like godzilla's fart.

broksonic

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Not sure if correct but heard diet and lack of water can create a trouty flange? So far not had to wear a gas mask but never say never  :hi:

Stealthshagger

Not sure if correct but heard diet and lack of water can create a trouty flange? So far not had to wear a gas mask but never say never  :hi:

Yeah, if she has been eating old sushi with her minge and the lack of water means she never washes it.

Jay-Jay

Trimethylamine N-oxide (TMAO)

Trimethylaminuria is a defect in the production of the enzyme flavin containing monooxygenase 3 (FMO3).[4][5] Those suffering from trimethylaminuria are unable to convert choline-derived trimethylamine into trimethylamine oxide. Trimethylamine then accumulates and is released in the person's sweat, urine, and breath, giving off a strong fishy odor.
Honestly never heard of it ! Is it a common affliction?

Jay

Drillakilla

Honestly never heard of it ! Is it a common affliction?

Jay

It's not, it's to do with the flora bacteria in your gut reacting with it, not everyone has it.

Carnitine is found in food stuffs such as eggs, tho I had the powdered form and took copious amounts(supposedly helps burn fat quicker) I absolulty reeked of fish every person I met commented on it, a tad embarrassing to say the least.

johnnyboy61

In my days of 30 min punting I sometimes wouldn't get close up with their pussy until sex. Massage then a BJ with girls that keep their distance at the bottom of the bed whilst giving oral meant that you hadn't had your face within three foot and also no chance to put your fingers down there and give them a crafty sniff. Then when you did doggy the smell would hit you, the combination of your member pumping in and out like a Victorian beam engine, thus disturbing the fishy juices, and your nose being directly over the action meant that you were suddenly hit with a smell like the end of a hot summer's day at Billingsgate Fish Market. Too late though to pack your bags and leave, just try not to breathe in through your nose, unload quickly and get out of there. Perhaps WG hygiene is improving though as I can't remember the last truly stomach churning fishy experience.

Siadwel

<SNIP>

......as I can't remember the last truly stomach churning fishy experience.

I can.

Late June/early July 2013, Bletchley, England.

External Link/Members Only

Sometimes, I wake up shaking in the middle of the night.

johnnyboy61

Sorry to bring the memory flooding back again!

Siadwel

Sorry to bring the memory flooding back again!

Thanks, but don't be. It's never gone away.

Drillakilla

Thanks, but don't be. It's never gone away.

Bet you can't walk past a fishmongers without the memory flooding back :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
No excuse for bad hygiene

BV is caused by good hygiene.  It means she is over washing or using harsh products like normal soap and not using balance Activ at least once a week.  What happens is excess washing cleans out the healthy bacteria allowing the bad bacteria breed causing the foul smell.  Some wont notice they have it until they have sex as it may just be starting which means there wont be an odour outside but the BV is only just starting right up inside her and obviously sex would cause the bacteria to stick to the condom hence the cleint smelling it before the girl.  However once it is fully formed it is impossible for her to not notice.

Offline Private Parts

Well that's put paid to my Sole Meuniere tonight. Thanks all. :vomit:

raylondoner

Well that's put paid to my Sole Meuniere tonight. Thanks all. :vomit:

Beats my fishy fingers!  :hi:

Jimmybob

I can.

Late June/early July 2013, Bletchley, England.

External Link/Members Only

Sometimes, I wake up shaking in the middle of the night.

Someone once said to me that gingers have a reek of pond about their minge.

SirFrank

This reminds me of the funniest AW feedback I think I've seen. Few years back I was in London for an overnighter and was looking to make a booking with Tia Layne. It never happened in the end because my boss decided to come with me at the last minute. Anyhow, while doing my homework and scoping out potential plan b and c, I came across one girl who looked pretty decent but one of her feedbacks read 'me thinky her pinky is stinky'! Put me right off

Andre 3000

BV is caused by good hygiene.  It means she is over washing or using harsh products like normal soap and not using balance Activ at least once a week.  What happens is excess washing cleans out the healthy bacteria allowing the bad bacteria breed causing the foul smell.  Some wont notice they have it until they have sex as it may just be starting which means there wont be an odour outside but the BV is only just starting right up inside her and obviously sex would cause the bacteria to stick to the condom hence the cleint smelling it before the girl.  However once it is fully formed it is impossible for her to not notice.

I do find it amazing how many girls were probably not taught this by their mothers.

Then they overwash their vaginas and get a pong and think something is wrong inside.

Offline riskytimes

Loki .....brilliant ha ha !!!! I once banged a ginger girl her fanny smelt like a cats feeding bowl as I shot me load my face went in to her arm pit which stank like a pair of unwashed sumo wrestlers pants !!!!!!

never again !

Punter_

The fishiness would turn me on, I love it stinky :dance: Also armpits are a big turn on for me as well, preferably stubbly and without deodorant so that I can sniff and lick them.

SirFrank

The fishiness would turn me on, I love it stinky :dance: Also armpits are a big turn on for me as well, preferably stubbly and without deodorant so that I can sniff and lick them.

You fucking dirty deviant cunt. Hangings too fucking good for you etc etc  :vomit:

johnnyboy61

OK "Punter". Just joined and 6 posts within the first day. One thread started where you claim to be very shy with girls until you supposedly popped your cherry with a prossie in December. It then seems you have been with only one other WG, but you claim to love slutty girls (x100) and now the post above. How soon before you get banned for Trolling? As someone else pointed out, the school holidays have started, please go and take your shit elsewhere.

Quote from one of your other posts:
"I got into punting because as a teenager a few years back (I am now 25) I was far too shy with the "ladiez" and unfortunately couldn't even approach them without my face going red and being unable to talk. I always hoped some teenage girl would take me under her wings and show me the ropes which unfortunately never happened. Then I went to uni with the same hopes and it never happened there either."

Punter_

That is all true matey. It is just now I am getting more confident about my fetishes. And yes I do love slutty women. A LOT. But I have never got with any.

You fucking dirty deviant cunt. Hangings too fucking good for you etc etc  :vomit:

Yes mate, I am definitely a dirty deviant. I find things about women arousing that other people find off putting. I think not getting any during my horniest years has had an effect on what turns me on, pretty much anything to do with a woman's body turns me on. Body odours just enhance the feeling that there is a real, living, breathing human woman's body lying in front of me.

The odours, discharges, secretions, everything just turns me on more and more.