Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best tits/chebs on AdultWork?  (Read 506889 times)

Offline tantric talents

Well yes, I am sorely tempted but not sure about that Black Widow spider crawling up her side!

Offline tantric talents

bloody spellchecker
areiolae
i think you were right the first time HP. Tweaking those :aerials: you could probably still pick up Radio Luxembourg  :lol: :lol:

Type_O_Negative

Looks like she's missing a couple of colt 45s and a matchstick to chew on, she's looking in the mirror and thinking to herself,
“You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.”
Or "Look there are two ways you could go on this job - my way or the highway"  :wacko:

Offline akauya

Cheers Gordo, now that's a nice set of Brad Pitts  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:yahoo:

I think I asked this before... when you've had your fill boys, can you send her down Sarf London please :)

Gordo987

Oh, yes -

Its not size, its shape, nipples and firmness. She looks like the best £150 worth on AW to me  :cool:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline socks

Oh, yes

Its not size, its shape, nipples and firmness. She looks like the best £150 worth on AW to me  :cool:

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 12:28:27 pm by socks »

Offline Jamboney

Hopefully it's worked! Lovely pair of fun bags however, having recently upped her hourly rate to £200 from £120 I can't imagine there being many blokes who will be getting their hands on them  :wackogirl:

Offline cueball

Oh, yes -

Lovely tits, Shame about the bareback and bad reviews

Offline SWLondon

I'd love to get my hands on these - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen her about 4 or 5 times in the past couple of years.  She has the best natural tits I have ever seen, getting her ride me cowboy is one of my all time wank bank memories.  The only thing that lets her down is her attitude, if you can sweet talk her into a good mood you will get a stunning punt and excellent VFM.  However if she is a bad mood just go for 15mins, do her missionary and enjoy sucking on those titties.

Tony Montana

Lovely tits, Shame about the bareback and bad reviews

Q. Are you shaven?   A. No. I keep myself trimmed, clean and tidy but I am natural.

What????

Offline socks

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 08:43:09 pm by socks »

LL

Q. Are you shaven?   A. No. I keep myself trimmed, clean and tidy but I am natural.

What????
That's the least tidy muff I've ever seen.  It looks like she's dressed for winter with some thermal furry kecks underneath her normal ones.  Oh and she forgot to take them off before hopping in the bath  :D

Here's a buxon one for those on the south coast

good to look at but on form romania service
 no kissing  no smiles suddenly forgets she speaks english .
no fingering  no fun ?

Offline agcnospam

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:21:27 pm by agcnospam »

Offline agcnospam

This girl has decent AW feedback but very little on UKP. Also looks like she may be on holiday (accessing from Poland), but I'm adding her to the great tits HL anyway - beautiful enhanced breasts;

Offline Lt Shaffer

Coming to Cardiff soon.

External Link/Members Only

CB - Farah's body is quite a disappointment compared to the pics.  Her OWOTC is fekkin awesome tho!

xxxx

They must weight the same has her head because they are bigger

Offline Stiltskin

good to look at but on form romania service
 no kissing  no smiles suddenly forgets she speaks english .
no fingering  no fun ?

I know, it's a shame. Although I did shag a Romanian a few weeks ago and had a very good time. Proper GFE, nice tits as well External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline anonyorks

There was a WG I saw called Exotic Ruby?!?/ I think in Leeds. Great pair of tits but tattooed. I thinks she's still on adult work under a new name but can't remember it.

Online HappyandLucky

There was a WG I saw called Exotic Ruby?!?/ I think in Leeds. Great pair of tits but tattooed. I thinks she's still on adult work under a new name but can't remember it.
Very helpful and informative  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Next time tell us about your favourite household cleaning products  :hi:

markw

Cillit Bang - now we're talking!!

Gordo987

This girl has decent AW feedback but very little on UKP. Also looks like she may be on holiday (accessing from Poland), but I'm adding her to the great tits HL anyway - beautiful enhanced breasts;

Git to admit, these puppies are calling "squeeze me" to me  :P

Offline The_Don

yorkshire123

Mmmmm

Nice find Gordo, such a shame her pic seems borrowed, however at least we get to see the pics in the private gallery for free  ;)

Offline ArtVandalay

Was it this girl you meant?

Gordo987

Nice find Gordo, such a shame her pic seems borrowed, however at least we get to see the pics in the private gallery for free  ;)

Nice! Her tits look very natural. I always imagine that girls willing to pose completely naked would be willing to fuck for cash. I wonder ...

Offline costa

This was or is exotic Ruby now sweet as candii -https://www.adultwork.com/SweetAsCandii

Offline cueball

This was or is exotic Ruby now sweet as candii -https://www.adultwork.com/SweetAsCandii

Is this who you mean...

Offline costa

Is this who you mean...

Link didn't work but yes few years back exotic Ruby - now sweet as candii

Offline anonyorks

No it's not her.

She was called Tattooed Ruby but now goes by the name Kendall on AW. Not seen better than hers.

(Can't link as on mobile sorry!)

Sylvester

Must be a fake profile.  Perfectly happy with bareback anal and receiving fisting for £100 per hour....