Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post punt blues  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Dirty Harry

Something I read about in another thread on this forum went along the lines of "...you still feel shit after every punt"

I am yet to dip my toe (or other appendage) into punting, but wonder, is this true?

Is punting mainly excitement and anticipation followed by a dreadful low afterwards which drives you to have your next punt?

I guess it is different for most people, but I wondered if it was a general feeling.

Dirty Harry

Offline RedKettle

I only get a real low afterwards if it is a shit punt - and that is mainly thinking what a waste of money.

It is true that the anticipation is a high - including planning who, making the booking and walking into the unknown (unless a regular of course).

Afterwards is normally a warm glow, so yes a slight low but more mellow than low.

I did have a strange punt recently with Lovely Lena, see review, and that left me feeling totally relaxed - and clean - afterwards.

guess its like eating chocolate , you look forward to eating it ,eat a big bar .
then have a empty pocket but a warm feeling inside

Offline 385North

Only if you want something meaningful from that which is essentially meaningless.

Offline Happyjose

Something I read about in another thread on this forum went along the lines of "...you still feel shit after every punt"

I am yet to dip my toe (or other appendage) into punting, but wonder, is this true?

Is punting mainly excitement and anticipation followed by a dreadful low afterwards which drives you to have your next punt?

I guess it is different for most people, but I wondered if it was a general feeling.

Dirty Harry

Have never felt that, but then I punt for sheer hedonistic reasons, and not to try and fill some emotional gap in my life.

You've been a member on here for ages mate, don't you think you might be overthinking this?

That toe needs to be dipped
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 03:19:10 pm by Happyjose »

Offline cueball

Dirty Harry

It's not the dreadful low Harry that drives you to the next punt, it's the high.

As mentioned, it's time you had a go and stopped thinking about it, by being here you've shown your interest, the only true way to know is to find out for yourself

Offline smiths

Dirty Harry

After a good punt I leave knackered but walking on air, after a bad punt or attempted punt I feel let down but always ring a regular to get back on track.

If I felt shit or low after a good punt I wouldn't bother punting anymore as I punt for fun.

Ben4454

People can have the post punt blues for a number of reasons

1) Punt was crap and considered a negative and a waste of cash
2) Punter kicked back into reality after showing symptoms of EAS syndrome
3) Punter regrets seeing a prostitute now it is over
4) Punter enjoyed company and is now is going off to a house home alone

give it a go £60 half hour wont kill you !

Offline Dirty Harry

Thanks for your answers - I am verrry close haha.

306 who is that woman in your photo - wow!

yorkshire123

So Harry you're yet to punt but you are already worried about how it will feel afterwards  :unknown:

To be honest mate I wouldn't bother if I was you  :hi: 

Offline Dirty Harry

So Harry you're yet to punt but you are already worried about how it will feel afterwards  :unknown:

Only, as I said, because of what someone else wrote on a thread. Got me thinking that's all.

Offline smiths

Only, as I said, because of what someone else wrote on a thread. Got me thinking that's all.

As you said in your OP its different for different people, what one person experiences isn't necessarily what you will of course.

In punting you aren't going to know how YOU feel until you have a punt, no amount of reading others posts and experiences will change that fact.

yorkshire123

Fair enough but personally I was shitting myself (hypothetically) too much about walking through the door on m first punt & was very relieved when it was over with, In my opinion true enjoyment develops when you have got over some of the pre-punt nerves & know what you want out of it.

So to answer your question, Its very rare for me to have post punt blues but it does happen every now & again.
I never feel disappointed about the money as I only punt with money I can afford to lose but sometimes I feel that i shouldn't have bothered.
It was 2 months ago that I felt like that & I haven't had the inclination to punt since, time for another hobby i think? at least I've got a fair old budget to kick it off.

DG

Never had post punt blues; been pissed of when the punt was crap. On occasions I've had a punt with a decent WG but still walk out thinking I could have spent my money better on another girl, usually my regular.

Offline Mr Creosote

harry look at 1min 48seconds
External Link/Members Only
Against every grain of better judgment I have I still opened that.

Just makes think - will I EVER fucking learn.

Eeeeuuuuggghhh.

Ben4454

I recommened going for a established and well-reviewed prossie on this forum if you do decide you will.

Just remember: If you do decide to punt and join the dark side there is no turning back because once you have tasted the forbidden fruit you can not get enough of it.

Ben.

Type_O_Negative

People can have the post punt blues for a number of reasons

1) Punt was crap and considered a negative and a waste of cash
2) Punter kicked back into reality after showing symptoms of EAS syndrome
3) Punter regrets seeing a prostitute now it is over
4) Punter enjoyed company and is now is going off to a house home alone

It's what happens to me...

Offline Malvolio

Only if it's been a poor punt where I'd have been better off sat at home knocking one out.  If it's been a good punt, I'll have a 'high' that lasts for a couple of hours.

Offline IAMBATMAN

harry look at 1min 48seconds
External Link/Members Only

that is one loose woman an that things going deep too both holes i like how amber rayne almost got the tip in her mouth too she has got one wide mouth and can really deepthroat

Offline IAMBATMAN

In my opinion true enjoyment develops when you have got over some of the pre-punt nerves & know what you want out of it.

+1

tristen92

I get annoyed if a girl isn't into it or doesn't come close to orgasm. I know they say it's about self-pleasure in this game but when she's equally passionate it makes all the difference.

walking dead

I don't suffer blues per say but maybe a bit of Guilt, sometimes.

About the money if I have been having lots of punts and it was shit.  Fear of getting caught, perfume etc, maybe an sti although touch wood never had one.

The real good punts you feel on top of the world and want to do it again straight away.

Personally I feel the real good punts are one offs. You can go back to the girl it might be good but just not the same. That's why I don't have a regular
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:14:55 pm by walking dead »

unclesweetheart

Punting gives me great highs and not unnaturally I sometimes get the blues afterwards - after a couple of days, usually. But it's no different to any "peak" experience - a great holiday say, or the ending of a creative project like a film or play. You might have a great day at work or evening out with friends, and then the next day it's back to the normal world of shopping + paying the bills. Which is kind of depressing. So then you look forward to the next punt/film/holiday/evening out. So it evens out.

But punting IS addictive. Because it's the most fun money can buy, in my experience.

Two tone

Punting gives me great highs and not unnaturally I sometimes get the blues afterwards - after a couple of days, usually. But it's no different to any "peak" experience - a great holiday say, or the ending of a creative project like a film or play. You might have a great day at work or evening out with friends, and then the next day it's back to the normal world of shopping + paying the bills. Which is kind of depressing. So then you look forward to the next punt/film/holiday/evening out. So it evens out.

But punting IS addictive. Because it's the most fun money can buy, in my experience.

+1

It's like a vicious circle as I have a great punt, feel really good followed by the inevitable blues as I fall back into the humdrum of everyday life. I then get over it after a couple of days only to go through it all again when I next punt. I always want to punt straight away after a good punt but this becomes less of a problem the longer I leave it before my next booking.

I suppose I'm addicted to the high & the pleasure of shagging women I wouldn't have a chance with in civvy life  :wacko:

PeppyG

Is it just me - but once I'm done I just want to run for the door and get out of there as i feel the biggest guilt rush in the fucking world?

Offline Blackpool Rock

If it's a good punt then i'm on a high especially if i think i may have found the elusive quest for another good regular.  :thumbsup:

If it's a bad punt then it can be a bit of a downer especially if you have a bad run of 3-4 bad ones in a row  :thumbsdown:, normally try to have another punt quickly to get back on a high after a bad one and makes sense to go for a regular that you know gives you a good service to break the bad run.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No, it's not true.     :hi:

When a punt goes well I feel like I am floating on air  ---------------- when the punt is a disaster I feel like giving up for good.    :hi:

justfornow

When i started i had a punt where i should walked but i didn't. Wg was older than expected but she provided pretty good service.
Few days after it started coming down on me that i should've walked and i did so recently for the same reason.
Now i'm more experienced choosing girls and if punt was good i'm walking away with an idiot grin on my face feeling like i want to jump and whistle and all that. I've noticed that people look at me strangely sometimes as i can't control the happiness and often just stand there smiling reliving the moments. I'm good for nothing that day.
If punt was average i'm still happy just not as elated and a bit more functional through rest of the day.

There is nothing wrong with paying for sex. It's a deal between two consenting adults. Don't feel guilty and enjoy it as much as you can while you can.

Offline superchamp

Never forget that it's called punting for a reason - some you win, some you lose. If you're susceptible to feelings of guilt or anxiety then that would increase the chances of the blues whether the punt was good or bad.

Offline Mr Creosote

Is it just me - but once I'm done I just want to run for the door and get out of there as i feel the biggest guilt rush in the fucking world?
+1 from me on that.

Offline threechilliman

The danger for me is after a bad punt, I'm tempted to immediately book another with someone reliable and spend more than I should.

tcm

wise words

It's a deal between two consenting adults. Don't feel guilty and enjoy it as much as you can while you can.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I don't feel any guilt whatsoever and why should you, the only exception to this was in my early days with a couple of girls who clearly weren't enjoying their new career, strangely they didn't last for long.
Now I couldn't really give a shit on the basis that i hate my job but have to carry on working however the girls hourly rate is far better than mine and there is no way they would give a fuck about me

you pay your money for a service your choice,
the wg choice to provide that service her choice .

Offline smiths

No its not just you as threads about it on here have shown but I long ago stopped feeling guilty, it really spoils the fun of punting.

Offline Wilson85

I got hit with the blues hard after seeing a prossie for the second time. I went into the punt with the wrong outlook, without having sex as the primary focus.
I felt physically awful for a week and talked too much to friends and family, sailed very close to outing myself trying to sort my head out :rolleyes:
Now I've managed to screw my head on tight, I still see the same prossie and others with no trouble whatsoever. No guilt or buyers remorse with a good punt. Fuck them and leave them. Sounds harsh but for me this nihilistic mindset is the way.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I would only feel like shit post-punt if the meet turned out awful, wondering about the money that I have wasted away and whether it is worth doing this!!!!!  :thumbsdown:

Have a great punt though.... then it feels like the best thing in the world and you feel on top of the world!!!!  :yahoo: :dance: (I know this sounds clichéd but it is true from my experience!!!! :D)

DG

No its not just you as threads about it on here have shown but I long ago stopped feeling guilty, it really spoils the fun of punting.

+1

The reason I punt is the reason I feel no guilt. If I was getting serviced at home or she responded when I told her I would get it elsewhere, I wouldn't be punting.

That said, having now sampled the delights of some gorgeous younger women and some not so young, even if my missus had a dramatic u turn and became a nymphomaniac, I would take time out with her for punting.

Offline george r

only if I have seen a "new girl" and think after that was a waste of money I should have seen my regular girl who always gives me a great time .

JV547845

I think if you're prone to the blues then punting will give you some amazing times and it might let you over come any sexual frustration and self esteem issues but it won't cure depression, especially once the initial excitement has worn off.  I've always felt good after shit punts.  I get the blues if I have to leave without having done something I want to do because I lost track of the clock and stupidly thought I'd be allowed to run over the hour.  It's just expectation and time management.

bensonhedges20

I get annoyed if a girl isn't into it or doesn't come close to orgasm. I know they say it's about self-pleasure in this game but when she's equally passionate it makes all the difference.

I dont believe it would be possible. Many WG's see multiple clients before you so you would imagine they might have orgasmed before then.

if i was her first client or only client of the day then i would ensure she gets as much as she gives