Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Regulars are too good!  (Read 4937 times)

figleaf

I would love to see some new girls but my regulars are just too good so I keep going back for a guaranteed good time at reasonable cost.   Seeing new girls is such a risk so I keep playing it safe.

Does anyone else feel the same and want to mix it up a bit more?

raylondoner

Absolutely agree. I have the most perfect reg who delivers exactly what I want and ticks all the boxes at a very reasonable rate, so why should I compromise?  :dance:

DG

I totally agree too. Just so happens my regular is only 5 mins up the road, so no travel as well as a great service every time. Really looking forward to my 2 hour session on Friday.

Better be careful guys or we will become the latest 'fluffy club' to incur the wrath of the expert punters on here.

markw

How about you three supplying details of these perfect regulars? It's criminal to keep them to yourselves!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Better be careful guys or we will become the latest 'fluffy club' to incur the wrath of the expert punters on here.

No, not at all, my only problem is finding a regular.    :hi:

Offline hendrix

Absolutely agree. I have the most perfect reg who delivers exactly what I want and ticks all the boxes at a very reasonable rate, so why should I compromise?  :dance:

+1  :drinks:

Offline cueball

Regs are fine but it is great exploring a new prossies body, so, I mix them up, newbies and regs

Offline Swsnapper

Whilst I can't directly relate to that as don't punt regularly so not got a regular, I feel the same when I go to my favourite indian restaurant.

Always say to myself try something new tonight, peruse the menu, um and ah, ask the waiter about a dish but then always order the Chicken Madras!

Why risk paying for something you might not enjoy so much, when something on the menu you know will satisfy you?!

Offline Norman8796

No, not at all, my only problem is finding a regular.    :hi:
i agree finding a regular is difficult.

Offline Boundless

I would love to see some new girls but my regulars are just too good so I keep going back for a guaranteed good time at reasonable cost.   Seeing new girls is such a risk so I keep playing it safe.

Does anyone else feel the same and want to mix it up a bit more?

Me too mate.

I have 2 regulars that do exactly what I want at a good price and because they know they can rely on me, and I'm a good source of regular income, just a text is usually Ok to get the slot that I want. Makes sense to look after your best customers.

However, there is the excitement of seeing a new one which is very addictive. The thought of meeting a total stranger with a guarantee that you're going to be fucking their brains out within a few minutes is very arousing I find.
Of course the problem with kissing frogs is that sometimes they don't turn into princesses and you get a totally shit punt like my last one. (See review of Gorgeous Isabella - should be Gorgon Isabella IMO!!)

west8

Having a regular is a very bad idea.

Having multiple regulars is not. A blonde, a brunette and an 'exotic', ie ebony, Thai, etc.

Not only does it ensure that EAS remains firmly at bay, but there's always someone on duty when the tanks need draining.  :hi:

figleaf

How about you three supplying details of these perfect regulars? It's criminal to keep them to yourselves!!

Mine are both reviewed,  Independent lena and gorgeous girl,  both who have average reviews on here it seems.

Offline threechilliman

Regs are fine but it is great exploring a new prossies body, so, I mix them up, newbies and regs

+1. Each month I aim for one reg, one recommendation, one parlour and one TOFTT. I like the variety of sometimes knowing what you'll get and sometimes not. Adds to the thrill.

tcm

west8

Mine are both reviewed,  Independent lena and gorgeous girl,  both who have average reviews on here it seems.

GORGEOUS__GIRL / Natalie looks stunning. Is she really that fit in real life?  :wacko:

Offline Boundless

Having a regular is a very bad idea.

Having multiple regulars is not. A blonde, a brunette and an 'exotic', ie ebony, Thai, etc.

Not only does it ensure that EAS remains firmly at bay, but there's always someone on duty when the tanks need draining.  :hi:

Well, EAS can be an occupational hazard. One of my regs is very good at making me feel like "the special one" but until the day comes when she tells me to put my money away it's fairly easy to tell myself that it's just a transaction like any other, no matter what my cock might think.

Offline threechilliman

......The thought of meeting a total stranger with a guarantee that you're going to be fucking their brains out within a few minutes is very arousing I find....

+1. The complete opposite of how it used to be with civvies. Meet her then a load of wining and dining, this and that in the often forlorn hope of getting through the gated entrance to her knickers. With a WG it's meet a stranger, pay, get into her knickers. Scandalous really, but great fun!!

tcm

Offline Boundless

+1. The complete opposite of how it used to be with civvies. Meet her then a load of wining and dining, this and that in the often forlorn hope of getting through the gated entrance to her knickers. With a WG it's meet a stranger, pay, get into her knickers. Scandalous really, but great fun!!

tcm

Totally scandalous...and fucking brilliant!!!
An ugly fat old git like me fucking a gorgeous tight little teen - shouldn't be allowed!!  :D

fgs

Always been a parlour guy and girls dont seem to last except Sandys so difficult to get a regular there - hence trying to move onto indies but i have been getting cancelled.   :thumbsdown:

I would prefer a couple of regulars who give me exactly what i want.

Offline johnny34

Totally scandalous...and fucking brilliant!!!
An ugly fat old git like me fucking a gorgeous tight little teen - shouldn't be allowed!!  :D

+1. Glad it is allowed though.. :D

Offline Private Parts

+1 It's what makes the world go round.
PP

Tony Montana

I tend to alternate new girls with a known good regular, so by the time the regular moves on, retires, gets a restraining order etc I've found a new regular amongst the new girls

Offline sticko

Each month I aim for one reg, one recommendation, one parlour and one TOFTT.

This is an evolved version of my regular / newbie / regular schedule.  I like it, particularly the civic-spiritedness of the TOFTT slot.  Once I've worked through the dead cert recommendations of the board I might just try the same.  Probably minus the parlour fucks (apart from HoD) though.

Thanks TCM.

S

Online jsparky

My guess are most of your regulars are 'Milf' from late 30s to 40s?

Offline threechilliman

.......particularly the civic-spiritedness of the TOFTT slot.....

Made me laugh did that. I do it more for my own amusement, but if it helps others, why not? Tbh, I love my TOFTT punts, so exciting......

tcm

unclesweetheart

Trouble is, largely thanks to this forum, a new girl very often turns into a regular. Adele, for example. Why on God's good earth would you not go back? I try to see new girls as well, but then - in about 30% of cases, I want to see them again too. If you "click", the second time is always better. For me it's simple: you're more relaxed, so more able to let go, the girl trusts you... the sex gets more erotic and dirtier/more sensual depending on how you're feeling.

stuart_gla

Going to meet new people in new places is a bit of a risk, and not for the faint of heart.  Who knows what your walking into?  Having made a booking, it's a mental exercise to force myself to go and meet someone new, somewhere I've not been before.  Yes, I like the idea of a "regular", more for the safety and comfort of going to a booking.  It sometimes takes me a while to settle, after building up the guts to venture down that unfamiliar street, or up some random block of flats (especially in Glasgow) and knock on the door...

Offline bucksboy

Certainly true that the second meet (or sometimes just second round!) is always much better...she knows you..that you are ok...not a weirdo..she is more relaxed..so are you..things flow better. Then its real hard not to go back!!

Catullus

I totally agree with you, but:
Adele, for example.
A link, please?

Catullus

Offline monstar

I totally agree with you, but:
Adele, for example.
A link, please?

In the future please use the search bar at the top right of the page first, but I will give you this one for free.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Anadin

In the future please use the search bar at the top right of the page first, but I will give you this one for free.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't know if it's fair to expect someone to search for a first name Adele, how could he possible know if he found the right one based on such limited info?

Probably better to advise him to search the posters reviews.

Type_O_Negative

The reason i'm stuck with my regular is the fact my punting budget is very limited. So i prefer to see WG i know than take a risk and go with a "stranger" and end up with rubbish punt.  :hi:

DG

The reason i'm stuck with my regular is the fact my punting budget is very limited. So i prefer to see WG i know than take a risk and go with a "stranger" and end up with rubbish punt.  :hi:

+1

It's happened to me, I've left a punt thinking if only I'd spent that on my regular, I was guaranteed a good time.

Offline bucksboy

Too true...happened to me a month ago...always end up kicking myself all the way home. Was depressing!

Offline MeesterNeek

It is the too good bit that resonates in my case.

You "discover" a gem - watch as her status rises - you get through EAS - life is good then in the space of a week - one leaves the UK and the other one decides to cool off for a while. It is tedious (& expensive) recruiting the next batch!  :dash: but needs must!  :D

Offline the_exile

Going to meet new people in new places is a bit of a risk, and not for the faint of heart.  Who knows what your walking into?

Yeah, you're right there though Ive always been fairly lucky - at least as far as safety was concerned.

In the past have found that a good Chinese shop can work out well, you know the place but girls change on a rota. You can try someone new or maybe wait until someone you saw before is working again.

password02

+1 same 100%

spkmstr48

Having trouble relating as I've only seen one wg more than once in the last twenty years. I suppose I do have a regular, my wife!

If I found the following, things might change:

Under £100 per hour
Under 25
Cute as a button
Will say "yes Sir" or better "yes Master" after every instruction
Never "on holiday" in Poland!

stuart_gla

Yeah, you're right there though Ive always been fairly lucky - at least as far as safety was concerned.

In the past have found that a good Chinese shop can work out well, you know the place but girls change on a rota. You can try someone new or maybe wait until someone you saw before is working again.

Probably get that from the Edinburgh Saunas, i.e. familiar surroundings but still some variety.  Time to venture east I think.

Offline MancSean

Whilst I can't directly relate to that as don't punt regularly so not got a regular, I feel the same when I go to my favourite indian restaurant.

Always say to myself try something new tonight, peruse the menu, um and ah, ask the waiter about a dish but then always order the Chicken Madras!

Why risk paying for something you might not enjoy so much, when something on the menu you know will satisfy you?!
I normally get a 3 piece variety meal in my favourite restaurant

stonesfan310

The thought of meeting a total stranger with a guarantee that you're going to be fucking their brains out within a few minutes is very arousing I find.
Definitely, you just summed up the reason I love punting!

spkmstr48

Sylvester

I am currently seeing 2 girls regularly, both of whom are fucking fantastic and great value.

It definitely gets better with a bit of familiarity / understanding of each other's triggers and buttons.  I also like to take an interest in people, so almost always end up chatting before and after the punt.  The more you see someone, the more this body of background info builds up, which I think adds something for me.

I still maintain and update my hotlist with new girls, but at the moment I always find myself comparing prices / uncertainty of service with the girls I know, and returning to my regs.

I guess we are all wired differently, but I quite like the stability / familiarity / added value of seeing someone I have gotten to know a little bit and who I know I'm compatible with.

Offline bucksboy

Wow that is pretty much me to a tee you are describing!

Its a lot more fun when you get to know them, and they get to know you...a bit of trust goes a long way i think...plus of course the regular business!

DG

Just back from my best punt ever; 2 hours with my regular (10th visit).  Why would I go anywhere else? Familiarity does indeed make things better.

Aspen

No, not at all, my only problem is finding a regular.

Exactly.

All my best experiences have been with regulars, and since the last one I had quit the scene I've not been able to find another.

They find it better too in most cases

Type_O_Negative

I had a nice time with my regular today  :wacko:
However she told me she will quit within next 3-4 months... :thumbsdown:

So it looks like i'll have to find another regular. Life goes on.

Sylvester

I had a nice time with my regular today  :wacko:
However she told me she will quit within next 3-4 months... :thumbsdown:

So it looks like i'll have to find another regular. Life goes on.
The old quitting gambit, eh?  She's only just been on AW since the start of the year.  I reckon she's trying to get you to increase your visit frequency by claiming she's packing it in.  Increase demand by creating scarcity.

Or maybe she is... :)

Aspen

The old quitting gambit, eh?  She's only just been on AW since the start of the year.  I reckon she's trying to get you to increase your visit frequency by claiming she's packing it in.

I've not known of one saying she's quitting but isn't.

Usually they disappear without a word, leaving everyone who sees them high and dry.

I'm coming to the conclusion that there is a shortage anyway. Looking at AW it appears there are thousands, but the vast majority are fakes. The last four I tried, three turned out not to exist (two after a wasted journey), and the other was booked out solid.

Funny how on saafe there are many that constantly complain how quiet it is. They must really be the bottom of the barrel, or else sky high rates that put everyone off.

Offline thefoxman

Having had EAS a few times,  I don't do regulars so much now.

If you punt frequently (more than once a month) - I find second and third punts are better - youre both relaxed and she knows you more,
but if you go more than that, she becomes too comfortable and service gets worse...

Now nearest I get to a regular is revisiting a WG after a few months.