Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Bid - For the absolute avoidance of doubt........  (Read 1474 times)

Offline ciscoxxx69

Good Morning RESPONSIBLE fellow punters and WG's alike.......

FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT !

It was brought to my attention over the weekend (....by a WG who I have NOT YET met, but who I do plan to soon....) that the following Reverse Bid appeared on AW recently.....see below

Client Nickname: Cisco69 (0)
Meet Date: 24/02/2015
Meet Time: 20:00
Meet Duration: 2hrs
Prepared to Pay: 400 GBP

Looking for a: Female
Type: Outcall
Town: Bristol
Post Code: BS1
Comments
I am looking for a one off opportunity to go BB, as I always play it safe but want the thrill just one more time. It's a bit out of character, but it would be nice to re-live my youth.
I am happy to make it either an incall or outcall at my hotel.
I will have an up-to-date STI check and will expect the same from you.
Please either bid or email me with confirmation that you accept my offer in the strictest confidence. x

Now, I have no idea who cisco69 is????    - (0)  - (that's ZERO AW feedbacks) :unknown:  :unknown: :unknown:
....but it is certainly not me ciscoxxx69 - (112) - (good  :lol: AW feedbacks)  :hi:

Therefore.....please do not make the assumption that this RB is anything to do with me...... :dash: :dash: :dash:

TBH - '......re-living my youth....' would just involve a lot of wanking - I only had 10 GF's before I got married at 32!
I have had SOOOO much MORE (protected) fun since finding this hobby in the last two years.......why would I want to fuck that up?

cisco69 - I hope you get what you want mate, as long as it is not with any Girls I want to see!

Thanks again to the WG who brought this to my attention -  :rose:

Guys and Girls, I thank you for your attention..........as you were :hi:

Offline tesla

just one good reason NOT to have the same nick on AW as you use on forums

James999

just one good reason NOT to have the same nick on AW as you use on forums

Agree, but it's a bit of an "ego thing" for some  :hi:

Offline HappyandLucky

Either you have a stalker  :wackogirl: or have upset someone. Too much of a coincidence IMO but as long as prossies don't confuse the 2 of you,  all should be business as usual.  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Either you have a stalker  :wackogirl: or have upset someone. Too much of a coincidence IMO but as long as prossies don't confuse the 2 of you,  all should be business as usual.  :hi:

Methinks anti-ukp brigade, or someone who has a grudge against Cisco may have set up the profile deliberately, and then possibly used Cisco's status on here, hoodwinking the girls into thinking he is the same Cisco kid as on here, whlst at the same time discrediting him.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It could be coincidence. There are a lot of very similar usernames on AW. When you have thousands of members eventually certain names will be repeated. 69 on the end is popular for either the sex position or the year.  So having the same name before that is not unlikely at all