Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quickest re pop  (Read 747 times)

Offline socks

That clip with the bloke who cums 3 times in under two minutes is beyond me External Link/Members Only but I did achieve two ejaculations in a 30 minute meet once, that were 10 mins and 45 seconds apart. The film I took showed that, rather than using a stopwatch at the time! I hadn't set out to do this and the first cum was a bit of a disappointment. The second however, balls deep in doggy was fucking intense! So alongside the thread currently running about how many pops do you aim for in a session, can I invite sharing of the shortest gap between cums in a punt, that you've acheived/endured?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 04:55:23 pm by socks »

DG

Offline socks

I'll let you know Friday!!
Fucking hell mate if your clock is counting now and you're not expecting your next cum til Friday, you've got one hell of a recovery time need, not to mention very deep pockets if you're paying her to wait around that long :lol: :lol: :lol:

password02

Offline threechilliman

For me it was about 20mins, which is nothing special. However both were from penetrative sex, which rarely makes me cum at all. She made me cum once, then a quick BJ, into doggy and hey presto, a second pop! I could hardly believe it myself!

The lady who managed this miracle was Helen Jones.

tcm

Offline Happylad

I`ll try not to think about it until tomorrow