Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suggestions for Norwich/Norfolk  (Read 44005 times)

mikeybarnes1984

Yeah I know, in vain I hoped she'd see the thread and think to try to retrieve the situation somewhat but offering me money back, but would that change anyone's opinions if she did?

Offline itk

Yeah I know, in vain I hoped she'd see the thread and think to try to retrieve the situation somewhat but offering me money back, but would that change anyone's opinions if she did?

Isn't she already banned from here? So won't be able to see this to sort it, and even if she did I doubt she would refund you anything now.

Offline finn5555

Isn't she already banned from here? So won't be able to see this to sort it, and even if she did I doubt she would refund you anything now.

She is a pro$$ie she wouldn't refund anyone  :hi:

aspire

Who said TP had a fluffy side  :D :D :D

Tall size 6 English girls are like rocking horse shit , unless they are on the coke and that's no good.

So I am still interested  :cool:

you mention tall, size 6 girls... if your looking for one i can personally recommend Zoe External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She visited me at home last week and i had a great time with her and will be seeing her again this weekend.

Offline finn5555

you mention tall, size 6 girls... if your looking for one i can personally recommend Zoe External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She visited me at home last week and i had a great time with her and will be seeing her again this weekend.

Looks anorexic to me  :vomit:

mikeybarnes1984

Well she could still view it but yeah there is no chance of her doing anything, she knows she'll still get plenty of punters seeing her whatever people write

Offline finn5555

mikeybarnes1984

Tempted to book Norwich86  :thumbsup:

She's away atm but think she's book for the weekend, she's a very nice punt buddy, she does have a few things she prefers not to do, she's not a fan of being fingered and doesn't French kiss but this is said up front.

Pogo

Rayray in central N Norfolk from the purple site. Skinny and not much boob but excellent. Reviews accurate.

mikeybarnes1984

Yeah Norwich86 and RayRay work duos together, she's highly recommended is ray ray not seen her yet but hoping to get duo with them as been told by an experienced punter friend that it was the best duo booking he'd ever had... High praise

mikeybarnes1984

I have tended to steer clear of agency girls in Norfolk as not much competition and there are too many no's on their offer lists I find

Offline finn5555

Yeah Norwich86 and RayRay work duos together, she's highly recommended is ray ray not seen her yet but hoping to get duo with them as been told by an experienced punter friend that it was the best duo booking he'd ever had... High praise

Is there a link for Rayray?

Dirtyhubby

I have also seen RayRay last year.
She was fantastic and very enthusiastic, just not much boobage which stops her being guaranteed punt for me.

mikeybarnes1984

I have also seen RayRay last year.
She was fantastic and very enthusiastic, just not much boobage which stops her being guaranteed punt for me.

Boobs a deal breaker for you then?

dayton123

She just took advantage of the situation, payment in advance, no booking on aw etc..

She's blocked me on aw and any aliases show up if I create new profile on this ip address, so she'd block that request

Register with AW from an internet cafe, with a prepay sim in your phone.

Also consider posting a warning at this board if you have not :

External Link/Members Only

It might help someone else out.

mikeybarnes1984

Register with AW from an internet cafe, with a prepay sim in your phone.

Also consider posting a warning at this board if you have not :

External Link/Members Only

It might help someone else out.

As I have said, no interest in seeing her, would only want my cash back which won't happen.

aspire

I have tended to steer clear of agency girls in Norfolk as not much competition and there are too many no's on their offer lists I find

I have found there to be many no's with independent girls too, to be honest I dont judge a girl on if she is independent or agency I go with if I like the look of someone.

mikeybarnes1984

I have found there to be many no's with independent girls too, to be honest I dont judge a girl on if she is independent or agency I go with if I like the look of someone.

Yeah fair point, not seen any of the agency girls in Norfolk that would get me booking

aspire

There doesn't seem to be much choice of good independents or agency girls in east Anglia!

I have now had bookings with girls from 2 agencies that cover norfolk, firstly I saw Lexi from foxy kittens External Link/Members Only  - no way the 19 she claims but ok for a late night booking.

And as I mentioned earlier Zoe from Agency CENS,  External Link/Members Only - tall and thin and very energetic!

However Adele on the CENS site External Link/Members Only looks like she could be fun, I'm in Norwich on business and works paying for the hotel so staying over on Tuesday night I may take one for the team  :) :yahoo:

mikeybarnes1984

Question, do you think my incident with Gemma warrants being put in the scams thread?

vt

Question, do you think my incident with Gemma warrants being put in the scams thread?

Strange how Gemma is willing to ruin her reputation over keeping a couple of hundred she should have handed back...I guess she already spent it!  :wackogirl:

Tony Charles 69

Strange how Gemma is willing to ruin her reputation over keeping a couple of hundred she should have handed back...I guess she already spent it!  :wackogirl:

She probably spent it at Burger King and KFC - that's how she keeps her wonderfully svelte figure  :vomit:

mikeybarnes1984

Yeah she has admitted that she had spent it months ago

Norwich-xx

Gemma hear! Yes me again! To all the guys slagging me off fair do's but remember you can call me all the names under the sun it's fine... call me fat this fat that What ever ! 

I might be a working girl - but remember you're paying me for my time.

As for the loser saying i owe him money ... i haven't been a bitch cow what ever, I owe him a hour yes £120.
why the hell would i want to mess up my own Work from the net?   

The guy who we are taking about ''Carl'' since 2009 has called for bookings canceled them not once  five or six times until  i blocked him.
last year he booked me as my friend Jessica-xx,  He told her about he wanted to see me and messed it up in the pass so booked her to see me.
my AW feedback states From ''Carlong or even c-long. -

I Went ahead with the booking and we have met for coffee since, even a Booking (the one saying i ''done him over'']

I have text & emails from ''Carl'' Saying he wanted his money as he had got him self in to a bit off bother.. Betting.
He sent me abusive text and in the morning he would say he's sorry for them .

im not in to the tit for tat post on this site but i wanted to make it clear i haven't done this guy over... i'm not a bitch well not that much of a bitch so ..... guy there are two sides to every story.. and he's story is not the truth ......

Take care Carl ... & Uk punter's

:)

mikeybarnes1984

Gemma hear! Yes me again! To all the guys slagging me off fair do's but remember you can call me all the names under the sun it's fine... call me fat this fat that What ever ! 

I might be a working girl - but remember you're paying me for my time.

As for the loser saying i owe him money ... i haven't been a bitch cow what ever, I owe him a hour yes £120.
why the hell would i want to mess up my own Work from the net?   

The guy who we are taking about ''Carl'' since 2009 has called for bookings canceled them not once  five or six times until  i blocked him.
last year he booked me as my friend Jessica-xx,  He told her about he wanted to see me and messed it up in the pass so booked her to see me.
my AW feedback states From ''Carlong or even c-long. -

I Went ahead with the booking and we have met for coffee since, even a Booking (the one saying i ''done him over'']

I have text & emails from ''Carl'' Saying he wanted his money as he had got him self in to a bit off bother.. Betting.
He sent me abusive text and in the morning he would say he's sorry for them .

im not in to the tit for tat post on this site but i wanted to make it clear i haven't done this guy over... i'm not a bitch well not that much of a bitch so ..... guy there are two sides to every story.. and he's story is not the truth ......

Take care Carl ... & Uk punter's

:)

We haven't met for coffee since, we had discussed when I was still hoping you would complete on the three hours owed. As you stated on here you owe me an hour, you own me three, are you going to arrange to refund for the hour you say you owe?

Offline itk

Can we draw a line under all this Gemma thing, in this thread at least. Each day I see that this thread has added content  only to find it's more crap about her. It needs to have its own thread or in a scam thread, not in here where it's meant to be for others to include their Norwich recommendations.

vt

Can we draw a line under all this Gemma thing, in this thread at least. Each day I see that this thread has added content  only to find it's more crap about her. It needs to have its own thread or in a scam thread, not in here where it's meant to be for others to include their Norwich recommendations.

Yep, lets hope they can sort it out between themselves now!  :unknown:

mikeybarnes1984

Yeah, you won't hear another peep out of me on this one, ta for the support lads  :thumbsup:

Offline finn5555

So Gemma isn't going to pay the money back  :angry:
Another thieving whore and one to avoid  :hi:

mikeybarnes1984

So Gemma isn't going to pay the money back  :angry:
Another thieving whore and one to avoid  :hi:

Not precisely the case Finn, she has been in contact with me via email and arrangements are going to be made to give money back. I am going to set up a new thread once this is done

Offline finn5555

mikeybarnes1984

mikeybarnes1984

Hi

As most on here will know, I had some 'problems' with Gemma, well its time to set the record straight on this.

I have been far from honest, I accused Gemma of owing me 3 hours, she didn't she never owed me that. I paid for an hour in advance as I had let down before. I then cancelled as she turned my offer of a date. She has paid the hour back now and it is to her credit that she made no reference to the terrible things I said to her and in truth guys she is a decent girl who is worth seeing,

Offline Silver Birch

Mikey, has someone hacked your account mate??

I don't have a clue what this story is about, but this post seems odd.  :unknown:

mikeybarnes1984

If you read the suggestions for norwich thread on here it will make sense but no my account hasn't hacked

Offline Rock123

I have seen Gemma a few times and he is a nice lady. Although she does go through the motions during our time together and is not really into it and one would want.

I don't know her personally - as many people will probably suspect as this is my first post!

I have been a long time lurker and seeing as its a new year decided to register! I have a hot list on AW in which Gemma is among them, so I decided to do a search of them all and see what others make of them if they are of the same opinion as myself.

I've seen Gemma numerous times over the past 5 years or so - all in Cambridge. She isn't at all enthusiastic when it comes down to it which is off putting. Last time I saw her was late 2012.

Not at all surprised many people find her off putting though.

I will say that her BJ skills are amazing!

Tony Charles 69

she (Gemma) does go through the motions during our time together and is not really into it and one would want.

I've seen Gemma numerous times over the past 5 years or so - all in Cambridge. She isn't at all enthusiastic when it comes down to it which is off putting. Last time I saw her was late 2012.

Not at all surprised many people find her off putting though.

Given what you say about her - why have you seen her numerous times over the past 5 years?!! Why don't you try someone else??  :wacko:

Offline Rock123

Numerous times like maybe once or twice a year not once or twice a month! So maybe i shouldn't have said numerous!!!

I suppose because of the lack of action in Cambridge, She's english and her location used to be pretty central were all points on why I saw her.

I haven't seen her in well over a year so can't judge how she is nowadays.

mikeybarnes1984

Rock, did you ever see either Pink Diamond or Chloe Banks when they worked in Cambridge, would love to see them if the are still working under new alias's

Offline norfolk tiger

Rock, did you ever see either Pink Diamond or Chloe Banks when they worked in Cambridge, would love to see them if the are still working under new alias's

Chloe banks is she the girl who had some purple streaks in her hair on her pics,if so I never got round to seeing her but she did sound good  :dash:

Offline norfolk tiger

Chloe banks is she the girl who had some purple streaks in her hair on her pics,if so I never got round to seeing her but she did sound good  :dash:

Actually thinking about it the girl I'm thinking of May have been Hannah banks,if so any news on her?

mikeybarnes1984

Actually thinking about it the girl I'm thinking of May have been Hannah banks,if so any news on her?

She's on the site and working still but is a nightmare to pin down for bookings atm

Offline norfolk tiger

She's on the site and working still but is a nightmare to pin down for bookings atm

Thanks I've just checked it was the first girl I mentioned  :dash: to many banks causing confusion  :D as for the girl in question I think she's long gone hope someone may say otherwise.

mikeybarnes1984

Thanks I've just checked it was the first girl I mentioned  :dash: to many banks causing confusion  :D as for the girl in question I think she's long gone hope someone may say otherwise.

Lol, shame, her and pink diamond were the best in Cambridge by a distance.

For the record, the flak Gemma is getting is a lot of my fault I feel, she doesn't deserve any of it.

Offline Rock123

I saw Pink Diamond twice a few years back and she was an amazing punt. Definitely recommend her if she is still working, but like you she left without a trace.

I'd love to know if she is still working or not.

I met Chloe Banks once. She was good but not great. She also vanished!

mikeybarnes1984

I saw Pink Diamond twice a few years back and she was an amazing punt. Definitely recommend her if she is still working, but like you she left without a trace.

I'd love to know if she is still working or not.

I met Chloe Banks once. She was good but not great. She also vanished!

I think she has gone mate, I know her AW profile lied inactive for a long time and was potentially hacked, she was on Real Punting before to disappearing and I have enquired on their forum about her but had no reply at all

mikeybarnes1984

What are the thoughts on this girl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think she looks cracking and seems to be genuine, only off putting fact is that three of four reports are from the same guy who seems like he is in love with her