Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Swingers Adult Parties  (Read 3774 times)

Offline davidgood

Having now been to several of LSAP’s mid-week parties it is now appropriate for me to review them.

Firstly here is the link to their site;-  External Link/Members Only.

The venue is a ground floor and basement flat in a recent conversion, so all mod cons and reasonable décor. A bathroom plus a shower room, 3 good size bedrooms and a large lounge area.

Discrete entrance in secluded part of an older  residential area. About 10 minutes’ walk from a tube station.

You are expected to bring some wine or beer along as drinking in moderation is allowed but there is no smoking.

Mid-week parties are 3 girls plus maybe an odd swinger. The parties I have been to have not been that busy, but with a 4 hours duration there is plenty time to sample them all.

I have met a number of the ladies over the past couple of months. While some are regular/ full time party girls there are a few part timers, which makes the line ups interesting.

Last Thursday I started off the evening with tall, blonde, leggy English Jakki.

Then I played with blond, cuddly, Brazalian Carol

Finally I spent a fair bit of time with a lovely little black girl called Jessie. Unfortunately I could not pop and had to give up and go downstairs for a drink and chat with the guys , a couple of which were at their first ever parties!.

Towards the end of the evening, Jessie coaxed me back up stairs and with some skillful hand and mouth treatment she squeezed a last dribble out of me so I could go home happy and contended.

These are good VFM parties for those who want to try parties who for guys like me who are addicted to parties.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline Steve2

It looks like Limelight reinvented?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

You are expected to bring some wine or beer along

'Expected to' as in 'you must' or as in 'it would be no surprise if you did'?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 01:41:21 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Captain Caveman

They are indeed - identical-style website to Limelight.

I went to a couple of Limelight parties at the old venue. They were pretty good, cheap and cheerful and certainly VFM. But the girls were not the stunners you get at LMP and the swinger couples were a mixed bag to put it politely!

First one was a New Year's Eve party so a good option as LMP closed then. It was fun and pretty chilled with a good selection of girls including two very fit African ones who really went for it!

Second one I went to was a bit of a sausage fest and far too hot and crowded for the size of the venue. It may be different at the new place. Also most of the guys there were black, Asian or EE - which I have no problem with but I know some people there weren't comfortable.

Offline davidgood

Sorry Steve, I did not spell this out as I thought it had been aired in another thread.

Yes, these are the successor to the parties held at Barron's Court which were usually referred to as Limelight or Alex's parties.

I think they moved to somewhere like London Bridge for a short while and then on to where they are now.

To answer, or try to answer, the question about drinks I think the invites say something like bring a pack of beers or a bottle of wine. I always take something to drink cos I like a drink and a smoke, but there is no smoking allowed in this venue.

Regards quality of the girls, no these are not LMP's but as I make clear in my review they are good VFM parties for guys starting off and for older poorer guys like me who want to party once or twice a week not save up for a party once or twice a year.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Riprock

Anyone been to LSAP recently & also where are they now location wise?

cheers
RR

Offline Rocket Scientist

Been contemplating a visit but somewhat reticent.  any recent updates welcome

Offline adindas

Anyone been to LSAP recently & also where are they now location wise?

cheers
RR

I found it good ...
About 7-10 minutes walk from Southwark station  ...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 12:04:34 am by adindas »

Offline akauya

Been contemplating a visit but somewhat reticent.  any recent updates welcome

Been recently. Not too bad but it always depends on the kind of girls they get. Punters to prossies ratio a bit too high though.

Will soon write a review.... but as always External Link/Members Only

Offline Riprock

You may see some familar faces if you go to LAPC.

Punter ratio is always a consideration.  Hoping i can go on a quieter day if possible.

Been recently. Not too bad but it always depends on the kind of girls they get. Punters to prossies ratio a bit too high though.

Will soon write a review.... but as always External Link/Members Only

Offline akauya

You may see some familar faces if you go to LAPC.

Yes, I know. A lot of the "budget" type party prossies do the rounds between Pam's, LAPC and this lot.